We wish to inform you that we will be able to welcome you again from May 11, 2020
Given the health situation, we are putting together a list of 10 commitments in the fight against the spread of Coronavirus Covid 19 in order to guarantee your stay in the best possible conditions:
1. We agree to donate 10 € for each night between May 11 and August 31 to the Alliance " TOGETHER AGAINST VIRUS bringing together the Institut Pasteur, the Fondation de France and the Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris for help caregivers, researchers and vulnerable people (more information: click here )
2. Reminders of barrier gestures have been posted at the entrance of the house and in each room in French and English, we ask you to respect these simple gestures.
3. Hydroalcoholic gel has been made available at the entrance of the house and in each room to allow you to wash your hands as regularly as possible.
4. Disposable tissue boxes are available in each room.
5. The rooms are cleaned after each departure with disinfectants and bactericides.
6. Masks and gloves : We undertake to wear masks and gloves when welcoming, preparing meals and cleaning the rooms.
7. Meals : In order to comply with current regulations, breakfasts and table d'hôtes meals must, until further notice, be taken in your rooms. We will provide you with meal trays.
8. Food hygiene : We have followed specific training in food hygiene.
9. More frequent cleaning of places of passage (door handles, stair railing, etc.)
10. Cancellation: All reservations that were to take place during confinement have been fully refunded, even for reservations with a normally non-refundable rate.
The major events having been postponed or canceled this summer, we are committed to people who have booked a stay between May 11 and August 31, 2020 and wish to cancel their stay, either:
- to offer to postpone the stay to a later date under the same conditions as initially planned.
- to propose a credit corresponding to the sums already collected and whose validity will be 18 months after its edition.
These commitments consist in doing everything to protect us collectively and individually so that you can stay in our establishment with confidence.
We hope to see you again soon with us.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Cyril and Alexandra
La Fée Maison